Friday, December 07, 2007

Rambling
The positive side of being cheap labor – even if you stay up late for a teleconference which is organized to suit NA timings, you can show up in the afternoon the next day, put in 4 hours and get a whole day’s attendance, while the teleconference would have lasted only an hour. Gosh! How cheap do I sound? I also sound sleepy. That I am, as I could not crash immediately after reaching home at 1, I stayed up late. Woke up very very late and am still yawning at 2PM the next day. [Forgive the mix up of tenses for I am groggy with sleep]. That apart, the mind gratifies itself with pet preoccupations from to time, that do make you walk around like a zombie, mouth silly things, react in weird ways during conversations. “Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time.”- My latest preoccupation. Sometimes you glorify a factor so much that at one point it seems like the most ridiculous silly thing ever. But that again is not true, discounting the importance is not the solution, the preoccupation won’t go away. Being true to my academic credentials, I seek equilibrium. In economic theory equilibrium does nt last long, but in life it does solve issues and offers clarity even if it only means to spring another preoccupation at another level, but hey so what, we all like graduating from level 5 to level 6 and keep going further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home