Friday, January 04, 2008

Weird human inspirations!
On an early morning flight to Delhi [departed Chennai at 5 in the morning], there was an endless expanse of white and silver sky outside the window and in one corner of the frame, the white sky with silver highlights being nevertheless beautiful, but as if to break the monotony of the pattern, there was a small but distinct sphere called the moon. At that point, the total beauty of that white expanse was spectacularly luminescent and the awesome shades of white and incandescence of silver made me think of the creator of this beauty – God, but then again beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, the beholder is the creator of the beauty. In all modesty, the mind creates beauty; the mind seems to create everything. My mind is accessible, and it is my reality, God is not. I’d rather deal with my mind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharan said...

yow.. unnodu kaal enga?

Superb writing da! I read this post so many times.... awesome da kanna! very beautifully written! :)

One of your best pieces till date!

And same goes with the climax thought! ;)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Sash said...

good thought!very interesting!

8:07 AM  
Blogger laa said...

thanx Sharan and Sash! and Sharan reading your comment the other people who read my post were able to easily figure out that you must be an ol' dear friend from my college days!The appreciation was very generous befitting the long friendship but more so, I would say the familiarity and understanding that comes with it :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Sharan said...

Merci beaucoup, mademoiselle.

Generous indeed!! on whose part, I don't know! ;)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home